Thursday, March 29, 2007

Anna Nicole - Saved?

I have to admit, I don’t know why, but I have been caught up in the Anna Nicole hoopla. What is the deal? Why am I so obsessed? I have to watch the nightly news to see what the newest scoop is. We finally have the autopsy in, but now comes the investigation into Daniels death. Then, is there anyone else like me waiting for the DNA test to see who the real father is of the baby Dannielynn.

I realize that much of what I see here is very sad. So sad in fact that I find myself grieving for the whole situation, including the baby girl. I think the coverage, the fascination, and the global interest in this whole story says something about society. It don’t stop there though, I just came across a video that raises even more questions for me, not just about Anna Nicole, but about the state of religion in America.

I have to admit, I have trouble when watching this video. What are your thoughts?


Now for those that do not know, make sure you check out the numerous articles and blogs by checking out the archives. If visiting The Virtual Pew or MySpace they are archived on the left hand side of the page. Scroll down to where you see newer or older listed under archives and then click there. There are hundreds of postings so make sure to check out the archives.

You can visit http://www.thevirtualpew.com/ and on the front page down on the left side you sill see our store. Your purchase provides needed funds to The Virtual Pew. If you do not see something to purchase you can click on the search engine, (do not put anything in the search box at this time). You will be taken to Amazon where you can search for anything you desire. Hopefully you will consider a gift to The Virtual Pew.

Here is our contact information
The Virtual Pew
P.O. Box 17731
Wichita, KS 67217

Click on the following links to learn more about The Virtual Pew.(Please note that the links for The Virtual Pew blogs have been going through some changes and the url’s have changed.)

Donations to The Virtual Pew
The Virtual Pew
The Virtual Pew Blog
Personal Furches Web Site
Mike Furches MySpace Page
Mike Furches MySpace Blog
Hollywood Jesus
Reviews With Mike
The Virtual Pew Sermons
The Virtual Pew News
MySpace Hollywood Jesus Group

No comments: