Thursday, August 26, 2021

The Virtual Pew, Month End Report


I can’t say thank you enough for those who have supported The Virtual Pew. If I could get the monthly support like we got last month so much of the stress would be relieved.  I know I am to trust in the Lord, and I do, but sometimes when I don’t know how I am going to pay the bills it is tough. Then, as always, God comes through.  So, for those again, praying, and giving, I thank you so much, you are a reminder of God’s faithfulness and that He is indeed Jehovah Jireh. 

 As is often the case, things can change in an instant. If folks come through as they did last month things are going to be fine, otherwise, it will be another tough month.  It is still my desire that the monthly giving will stabilize so that this monthly concern is lessened. We do have a temporary contribution of $90 per month that is coming in through https://www.patreon.com/thevirtualpew.  Others can give from $5 on up monthly and this again helps tremendously.  I am not good at asking people specifically to help so this is about as good as I can get at it. Some people ask me if I would like them to donate, or if it would be okay to donate. I’ll be honest, I’m terrible about things like this, if you’re asking the question, just let me say, any donation amount is greatly appreciated.

As to the monthly ministry:  I have been making more of an effort promoting The Virtual Pew including making memes to be posted as well as increasing the number of posting teachings. There has also been more and more contact as these efforts are increased. This month I have had to as of today’s date, 8/20/2021 11 face to face contacts with persons receiving services, and some 175+ FB interactions and get this, this month, after a brief add campaign, over 10,000 online visitors.  Regarding the effectiveness of ministry; God is still using The Virtual Pew, there is no doubt that God is still using it to touch the lives of so many others on the fringes. There is also no doubt of the need of ongoing monthly support and help if it is to continue.

This month there were also some unexpected medical issues that came up, not having insurance made it concern but within 30 minutes of posting those concerns on Facebook those needs were met.  God continues to meet my needs and I am appreciative of that.  Sheila, my fiancé, and I are also moving closer to making a decision as to our wedding date. With that comes some extra pressure as to the continuation of ministry, our role in ministry together as well as the ways God will provide while at the same time allowing Sheila to thrive in the calling God has placed on her life. After so many years in ministry I feel compelled to make sure that she follows her heart in ministry. I want her to feel complete and believe that God can have us work together, and if that means me in a supporting role to assist her, I am open to that. Sheila I believe is in many ways a continuation of The Virtual Pew as her primary postings on FaceBook for example are Biblical Memes and such that uplift others. I have no doubt, God has put us together. 


Regarding calling, I must be honest. I have had several ministry opportunities over the last months and am looking at those as options. Sheila and I have visited one of the locations recently. With the three ministry opportunities I would be required to move for 2 of them, and the third an option to possibly stay here in Wichita and commute. Of course, a lot of prayer on this and more information as appropriate can be shared about this opportunity. Of course, there is also the possibility that The Virtual Pew could press on and beyond opening doors to teach, preach, and continue reaching out to those on the fringes.  On all of this, prayers are requested. 

Thankfully, this is another month that seems as if we will get by, for that, I am grateful. Of course, with your ongoing help and support we can do more than just get by, we can do more and relieve some of that stress. Of course ongoing support is required to get by.

Make sure to check out The Virtual Pew Facebook page and web site for ongoing articles and teachings, as well as recommending us to others who may need someone to lend a listening ear and heart to their troubles.

If willing to help, it is greatly appreciated. I ask you, do not write checks or make contributions to me. All contributions should be made either to The Virtual Pew or Mosaic. The Virtual Pew is a Religious Organization and Mosaic is a 501-C3 nonprofit.

 If willing to help this ministry continue you can donate online at the following.

 Pay Pal to The Virtual Pew at mike@furches.org

 Pay Pal to Mosaic at mikefurches@yahoo.com

 If making contributions via pay pal, please designate as a gift to family or friends as to prevent us from having to pay additional fees to pay pal.

 You can donate at cash app at $MichaelFurches

 Donations can be made at FaceBook via messenger to my facebook account Mike Furches

 Or you can send a check to The Virtual Pew or Mosaic at the following address.

1249 North Saint Francis

Wichita Kansas, 67214

 If desiring more information about this ministry or the testimonials from others, please don’t hesitate to ask. I really am dependent on others to support this missional ministry to keep it going. I have nothing left to give as I’ve depleted, and I’m not complaining, my savings and retirement accounts, now, it really is dependent on you to allow yourself to be used by God to help us out.

 I am more than willing to share at your church, business and so forth. I have shared across America as to the work God has done and done for me. I love those opportunities.

 Blessings and thank you,

 Mike Furches


 

No comments: