Thursday, July 22, 2021

Financial Needs and Stressors


Greeting to all of those who have benefited and supported The Virtual Pew in the past. Let me state for those that don’t know, The Virtual Pew is a Religious Organization that is dependent on gifts and donations to maintain the ministry we do. Thus, the periodic request for help.  We still need those who would support us on a regular monthly basis. While I largely pay for the ministry operations and expenses out of pocket, I need approximately $600 a month to maintain stability and be able to meet needs.  There are times some may be critical of letting it be known as to the needs of help but most all missions operate having to raise their support.

A couple of months ago we were at the direst point ever as there was not enough money to get through the month. I took the rest of my money out of my retirement account, plus had donations come in that gave us enough to get by for several months. Right now, there is enough to get by for likely 2 more months. So, while it isn’t an emergency to raise funds now, it will be in 2 months. As a matter of good and appropriate stewardship I am trying to prevent getting to that point of drastic and stressful need.


I will ask again, can you help meet our monthly needs? There is no doubt as to the benefit of ministry we have provided as I see it day to day, but with a wedding coming up and the desire to serve others, it is stressful, and I know, not good for my already broken and mended heart. I have actually been seeing the doctor for my blood pressure as it was at a dangerous high level yesterday of 194/120. I’ve got to find ways to reduce the stress, the main stressor is right now, finances.

If willing to help, it is greatly appreciated. I ask you, do not write checks or make contributions to me. All contributions should be made either to The Virtual Pew or Mosaic. The Virtual Pew is a Religious Organization and Mosaic is a 501-C3 nonprofit. 


If willing to help this ministry continue you can donate online at the following.


Pay Pal to The Virtual Pew at
mike@furches.org

Pay Pal to Mosaic at mikefurches@yahoo.com

If making contributions via pay pal, please designate as a gift to family or friends as to prevent us from having to pay additional fees to pay pal. 

You can donate at cash app at $MichaelFurches

Donations can be made at FaceBook via messenger to my facebook account Mike Furches

Or you can send a check to The Virtual Pew or Mosaic at the following address.
1249 North Saint Francis
Wichita Kansas, 67214

If desiring more information about this ministry or the testimonials from others, please don’t hesitate to ask. I really am dependent on others to support this missional ministry to keep it going. I have nothing left to give as I’ve depleted, and I’m not complaining, my savings and retirement accounts, now, it really is dependent on you to allow yourself to be used by God to help us out.

I am more than willing to share at your church, business and so forth. I have shared across America as to the work God has done and done for me. I love those opportunities.

Blessings and thank you,

Mike Furches

Just as a side bar, in last 3 days, I among numerous other areas I have assisted another church in ministry to those on the fringes as to best methods and how to do it. A person seeking help for a person threatening suicide, and council to another individual regarding theological issues regarding the church they are going to. I’ve also had the ministry I do reaffirmed by others, but reaffirmations while great and very much appreciated, doesn’t pay the bills. Again, the ministry work continues thanks to the help of others and the sacrifices I have made and my late wife before me. 


To Donate via Pay Pal, donate at paypal at mike@furches.org

To Donate via Cash App, donate at $MichaelFurches

You can also always donate to The Virtual Pew at 1249 North Saint Francis, Wichita Kansas 67214


Click here to follow The Virtual Pew on Twitter

Mike Furches on Faceboook.

Click to subscribe to my blog

You can also check out Mike's Musical ventures by searching for Mike Furches and Pastor Mike and the Demon Slayer Blues Band. Mary Jane's album is available online and by contacting Mike and the Pastor Mike and Demon Slayer Blues Band album is available on over 150 download formats.

There are hundreds of postings so make sure to check out the archives on The Virtual Pew and Mike Furches Reviews. You can also contact me for a free audio book link of The Keystone Kid at mike@furches.org You can visit http://www.thevirtualpew.com/.

Hopefully, you will consider a gift to The Virtual Pew.

You can donate via paypal at mike@furches.org or cash app at $MichaelFurches

Now I get asked this quite often, Can we repost your blogs or articles? The short answer to that is, what an honor that you would ask, and by all means, spread the word. Here is our contact information

The Virtual Pew
1249 N. St. Francis
Wichita Kansas, 67214
Email: mike@furches.org

To follow Mike's Band, Pastor Mike and the Demon Slayer Blues Band, click the following link:

 

The Pastor Mike and Demon Slayer Blues Band


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5lrkdvEZGg

https://www.facebook.com/TheDemonSlayers 

The Movie Guys

Donations to The Virtual Pew

The Virtual Pew Blog

Reviews With Mike

The Virtual Pew Sermons

The Virtual Pew News

 

No comments: