Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mike Furches The Virtual Pew & Who We Are An Online Church

Today I have a few strange feelings, on one hand I am pretty upset because as I woke up I found out You Tube had deleted my personal account, and as of now, after 2 contacts, I have no idea why, and despite my request, none has been given other than being told I had violated user policies. I reviewed user policies and still can’t figure out why. There is a long story there and I am still working at trying to find out why, and get reinstated. It is a tough decision that I would like to understand. I know we sometimes have bad things happen out of our control, and this is a tough one.

Now the good thing, I am leaving for Fargo North Dakota tomorrow morning and am really looking forward to this trip. I’ll be gone for about a week and a half. I am looking forward to watching my son try to defend his All American Standing in Freestyle Wrestling and defend his Junior Greco National Championship. He is committed to cutting the weight and it is going to be a tough tournament, but then again, it always is.

I am also getting to do something else I enjoy, that is posting a new video from my The Virtual Pew account. This is the first part of the presentation I did at Third Day Church in Fresno. Third Day presently meets in a home and this presentation was to around 40 – 45 people. I was asked to share about The Virtual Pew and to share the story of Anthony. This is the first part of that presentation and as you will notice right off the bat, I now have my hair back. There is also a professional audio version available at www.3dff.com/pages/audio.htm

Give a listen, enjoy and learn more about The Virtual Pew.

Now if the video don’t appear, just click on the following link: Otherwise, double click on the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK5cPi5-Rkw


Click here for booking information to have Pastor Mike come speak or perform, from speaking to music or magic, something for all groups.

Click to visit with Pastor Mike regarding any of your needs. He will respond to each request personally, and if need be refer you to one of our other pastors.

Click to visit and join the new group The Virtual Pew, at MySpace. Become a part of a different kind of Christian group, check out the page for more information, all welcome, including those who are not followers of Jesus.

Click to visit the Virtual Pew Website and become a part of that ministry.

Click to subscribe to my blog

Click to visit and join our sister group at MySpace Hollywood Jesus.

Now for those that do not know, make sure you check out the numerous articles and blogs by checking out the archives. If visiting The Virtual Pew or MySpace they are archived on the left hand side of the page. Scroll down to where you see newer or older listed under archives and then click there. There are hundreds of postings so make sure to check out the archives.

You can visit http://www.thevirtualpew.com/ and on the front page down on the left side you sill see our store. Your purchase provides needed funds to The Virtual Pew. If you do not see something to purchase you can click on the search engine, (do not put anything in the search box at this time). You will be taken to Amazon where you can search for anything you desire. Hopefully you will consider a gift to The Virtual Pew.

Now I get asked this quite often, Can we repost your blogs or articles? The short answer to that is, what an honor that you would ask, and by all means, spread the word.

Here is our contact information

The Virtual Pew
P.O. Box 17731
Wichita, KS 67217

Click on the following links to learn more about The Virtual Pew

Donations to The Virtual Pew
The Virtual Pew
The Virtual Pew Blog
Personal Furches Web Site
Mike Furches MySpace Page
Mike Furches MySpace Blog
Hollywood Jesus
Reviews With Mike
The Virtual Pew Sermons
The Virtual Pew News
MySpace Hollywood Jesus Group
MySpace The Virtual Pew Group

No comments: